My name is Engla Cornelia, that's all I'm gonna tell right now, music has been in my life since I was just a little baby, music is my life, I might sound like Rachel Berry from Glee, I'm not like that, but if I could chose one dream that was the one that I wanted and have always keept, it's to become an artist. I must say that I can dance, I can sing. (I sound even more like Rachel Berry). In this blog I'm gonna share some ideas for lyrics to a song (no instruments or something like that, I can't play), and hope that some of share the same dreams.
Become a "Loser" too!
-E.C
If you're wondering about my finish line thing, it's because in Glee, they've made a song called Loser Like Me and I love it, I love being a "Loser". (I'm still not that for me).
No comments:
Post a Comment