Saturday, 18 April 2015

Over You (Official Break Up Song) by E.C

This is my own written song, no music. Feel free to use it!


OVER YOU

(Verse 1)
I left my home town
With a broken heart
You asked me:
What was wrong?
Ofcourse I covered up the truth
Behind the little lies I've told
Oh So I run away
I made me feel
Happier without you
Don't you think that I am worth
A little luck to

(Chorus)

Cause shore you lighted up my world
But you didn't treat me as I deserved
And now I'm picking up a fight
Cause I'm so over you
So over you

(Verse 2)

Now I'm to busy
To preocupied
To even think about you
Somebody told me:
What you did was right!
And I so agree
So I packed
And traveld round the world
It's much more easier

(Chorus)¨

Cause shore you lighted up my world
But you didn't treat me as I deserved
And now I'm picking up a fight
Cause I'm so over you
So over you

(Bridge)

I'm not that kinda human
Who would sit around and wait
Hours after hours

(Chorus)

Cause shore you lighted up my world
But you didn't treat me as I deserved
And now I'm picking up a fight
Cause I'm so over you
So over you

That's my first official Break Up Song!

Become a "Loser" too!
-E.C



No comments:

Post a Comment