Now I'm home from one week in Greece! It was good but I've never been on like a "just laying on the beach" vacation before, and totally honest...it's not for me! I know I haven't done any real posts latley.
I've been SUPER lazy! Now it's summer and I will try my hardest to publish some interesting stuff.
I thought I would make some planning...like what will you see!
1. More beauty!
I will post more about beauty and that kind of stuff. Because I love it and the fall will be different for me, and I need to get started on my beauty!
2. More lyrics!
More lyrics to my favorite songs! I love music (you don't say)!
I hope and I will try to get started on this, right now I'm like making a plan in my head, because it's summer I want to go out and do other stuff too, but I will try!
Stay Crazy, stay true, stay you!
Love Ya- E.C<3
No comments:
Post a Comment