Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Love Yourself (a little chat)

So I haven't done any beauty or something else but lyric posts, and that's because I have been very busy with school but we have a week free now. WOOP WOOP!! So I have some extra time. This post is going to be about a thing a lot of people have a struggle with, and even I can struggle with some days. It's looking yourself in the mirror & say, I look so good & I love myself for who I am.
Maybe you say it but you have to think, do I really mean it?
It's hard to love someone else if you can love yourself is probably a quote you hear a lot. Everybody says that & that's because it's true. To love yourself you need to be comfortable in your own skin, it can be really hard. But remember if you're insecure about your body, people will notice, it's the same thing if you're actually comfortable in the way you look.
Everybody wants to look like the slim models, with long legs & small waists.
Why? They actually have to look like they don't have any meat on there body or they'll lose their job. What kind of world do we live in? Why is perfection that hard to accomlpish? Why isn't the perfect body they one we were born with?
I think somebody needs to come & slap the world with the truth. NOBODY IS PERFECT!!
We all have some flaws, but those flaws shouldn't be the way we look.
Here are some steps of how to love yourself:

1. Every single morning when you wake up you should say to yourself. Wow you look fantastic & no one can tell you that you're ugly or not good enough. Cause you are PERFECT!!

2. Don't be afraid to show your curvs or go a little bald some days. If somebody stares at you, you just keep on walking.

3. If you don't show that you're getting hurt by things people say, they will soon realize that you are no one to mess with. And they sooner or later stop.

4. Don't try to be like everybody else. If you keep on being you from the start 'till the end. If you're confident they will almost be scared to evern mess with you.

5. Last but not least DON'T be afraid to try new things. If you love something that maybe nobody else likes & it's really uncool. You should just do it! It doesn't matter. You do you & nobody else!!

Thanks for reading this post have a great day/ night, wherever you are in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment